Now you can chose to show daily archives in months view.
- [new] Month view for daily archives
- [new] “Classic” theme
- [new] German translation by Jan Stelling
- [new] Simplified Chinese (zh_CN) by Qingqing Mao
- [new] Portuguese translation by Bruno
- [new] new jQuery code to support multiple calendar widgets and easier animation customisation
- [fix] in some cases the last year was disappearing while navigating with next/prev buttons
-  now uses the wordpress locales to display month/weekdays names
This update finally brings the feature announced in the beta, using aRotator inside aRotator and some new parameters:
- [new] feature: use aRotator inside aRotator
- [new] onSlideStart parameter – execute a function on slide start
- [new] onSlideEnd parameter – execute a function on slide end
<li>slides now can take data-title and data-href attributes for using in paging
- [new] added $.aRotator('first'); that slides to the first slide
My new jQuery plugin, ReachMe is a simple jQuery plugin for firing events when an element reaches defined position on screen while scrolling. You can for example animate some text when it reaches the middle of the screen or show a suggestion dialog when your footer reaches the bottom of the screen and more.
Here it is the new version of my jQuery plugin, aRotator.
This release is total rewrite of aRotator I have previously released on my blog, now you can also use aRotator as a background changer.
Three different styles of sliding: horizontal, vertical or just fading with improved external controls.
Here is my new plugin for WordPress. It’s a widget that make your monthly archives look like a calendar on the sidebar. If you have a lot of archives that takes a lot of place on your sidebar this widget is for you and it’s entirely customizable to fit your blog design.
My first public plugin for WordPress. It replaces the category’s check boxes by a dropdown menu on post’s edit page. It limits your choice to only one category per post for categories you selected in settings.
It could be useful in case if you need publish posts only in a single category , it makes you avoid miss-manipulation, no more need to check or uncheck checkboxes.
The plugin works with the default and custom hierarchical taxonomies. Very easy to use, install, activate and configure in settings to chose taxonomies you want to replace.
More information HERE
aRotator is a simple content slider that can contain pictures or HTML content with a simple control. Configurable, it can slide vertically or horizontally, stop on mouse over or when it’s not visible…
This is my first jQuery plugin I developed and that I use on my portfolio for a long time. I finally release it as a beta version because it’s an old (but working) version. Was written for jQuery 1.5 in 2011 and might be not compatible with the latest version.
I do not recommend to use this version on production sites due to possible incompatibility with the latest jQuery version and some missing features.