The new update of the Archives Calendar Widget is here. This is a major version update and it implies that there are some important changes.
If you use a custom CSS to theme the widget please do not install it to online website. The HTML structure of the widget was changed and your css will not apply.
After the update you have to deactivate/reactivate the plugin and check the widget settings and apply them once.
The editor is in it’s early version and will be improved in the future.
Hope you like this update!
* [NEW] Multi-theme Support. Set a different theme for each widget
* [NEW] Added two “Custom” themes. You can now modify the appearance without loosing your changes on every update.
* [new] New options for month view. Show previous, current or next month in first even if there is no posts (or the last month with at least one post)
* [new] Theme editor for custom themes. (for now only a code editor)
* [new] Shortcode now supports post_type and categories parameters
* [new] Serbo-Croatian language by Borisa Djuraskovic from WebHostingHub
*  IMPORTANT: HTML and CSS structure changes (again)
* [fix] Fixed some bugs
* [say] Happy Halloween!